I'm tipping IBG Cash $4.5M approx TA Pick PRINCIPAL ACTIVITY...

1. 32,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1380
    I'm tipping IBG

Cash $4.5M approx

TA Pick

PRINCIPAL ACTIVITY Ironbark Zinc Ltd (IBG) is an Australia base metal exploration and evaluation company engaged in the development of a mining operation both in Greenland and Australia. CITRONEN PROJECT: The project is a sedimentary exhalative type deposit (SEDEX) located in NT Greenland. The project is perspective for zinc and lead metal with mine life 14 years. As 30 June 2013, the total JORC compliant resource is 70.8Mt @5.1% Zn and 0.5% Pb (5.7% Zn+Pb), using a 3.5% Zn cut-off grade. WASHINGTON LAND: The project is located in NW Greenland containing the Cass Fjord base and precious metals prospect. As 30 June 2013, all holes drilled over a 2.7km strike which intersected zine, lead and silver mineralization. The result is 3M @ 16.7% Zn + Pb, 77g/t Ag within 17m @ 4.1% Zn + Pb, 23g/t Ag from 48m downhole. MESTERSVIG PROJECT: The project is located in ET Greenland comprising of two tenements which are the Blyklippen lead-zinc mine and the Sortebjerg prospect. At the Blyklippen mine, IBG has recently drilled 3 diamond holes. The result is 1.1M @ 12.2% Zn + Pb and 8.2g/t Ag from 263m. At the Sortebjerg prospect, IBG also drilled three diamond holes. The result is 2.5M @8.9% zinc + lead, 2g/t silver and 1M @17.3% Zn + Pb, 4g/t Ag. All holes intersected mineralization. CAPTAINS FLAT PROJECT: The project is located 50km SE of Canberra in NSW covering an area of over 240sqkm. The target is in drill hole JRDD1201 at the Jerangle Prospect, As 30 June 2013, the result from drill hole JRDD1201 is (i) 2.6metres @ 10g/t Ag, 0.2% Cu and 6% Zn + Pb. (ii) 5metres @ 4.2g/t Ag, 0.13% copper and 4.6% Zn + Pb, (iii) 9.9m@ 5.7g/t and 0.45% Cu. PEAKVIEW PROJECT: The project is located 25km NE of Cooma in NSW containing of several base and precious metal prospects. High grade gold and copper rock chip results delivered at IBG s 100% owned the project.

What more could you want?

2.5 year breakout

CS and Hartley's loading up

19c
    22.5c
    30c

fib targets from the high

OBV + volume increasing

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.