STT Week Starting: 27 Oct, page-98

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Fibo,
    BML is extremely cheap, have a look at their recent presentation and annual report. 10 holes out of 21 been completed hit mineralisation zones of 10-46m including 25m of massive zones. All holes been completed hit mineralisation with Infra structure already in place and smelter has been producing requiring more ore to be produced.
    Also Takane the new are where exploration activities have recently started, looks amazingly interesting. They are either just salt or mineralisation zones with the potential of new discovery in a proven belt... If it's a discovery by any chance, you will see it flying. On top of this, VTEM were conducted by BML and they have a very successful history of making discoveries based on VTEM.
    Results being pending for months however share price is holding well after making 11 bags from lows of 0.2c. I think it has potential to make more gains with price target of 5c being conservative, 9c being moderate and 15c being highest. It's an investment for me.

nco, looks pretty good but I will wait until Paterson is out. 105m shares being issued to them along with free attaching options. Reminds me of PYMwhich does not move even after having initial success while drilling. Further, I have no cash otherwise I would have also taken a punt on NCO but would have bought NCOO instead. You know I like options.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.