STT Weekend Lounge 17-19 April 2015, page-119

1. 7,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Enjoying my time in Ireland.
    Folks here are skeptical about the "recovery"....They are adamant that nothing has changed since 2009 & are surprised to hear that the Irish stock market has tripled since.....I hardly see a crash amid such sentiment.
    It is not our place to be economists & try to predict a crash....One will become paralyzed & miss good opportunities.....We just play it by ear.
    I can say with confidence that the favourable environment for this bull will persist for a few years to come.
    A good article to read ,mainly because of useful charts.
    http://www.*.com/stock-crash-9-2014/?IR=T
    -----
    SER is upbeat.
    Expecting its 2nd offspring (after VXL)....Ionic Industries.
    Advanced Graphene research in water purification & energy storage....The next big thing?
    Pro rata distribution of 80% its holders........ SER will hold 20% of the demerged outfit.
    I like SER because it managed to monetize its assets (oil , Graphite , Graphene)
    Runs on the smell of an oily rag... Its cash holding will last 2 years at current cash burn.
    Visible cash flow from  1.5% royalties on any production by VXL....It also holds 21m VXL shares escrowed till Jan 16....In addition to other mining assets that may be monetized in due time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.