Enjoying my time in Ireland. Folks here are skeptical about the...

1. 7,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Enjoying my time in Ireland.
    Folks here are skeptical about the "recovery"....They are adamant that nothing has changed since 2009 & are surprised to hear that the Irish stock market has tripled since.....I hardly see a crash amid such sentiment.
    It is not our place to be economists & try to predict a crash....One will become paralyzed & miss good opportunities.....We just play it by ear.
    I can say with confidence that the favourable environment for this bull will persist for a few years to come.
    A good article to read ,mainly because of useful charts.
    http://www.*.com/stock-crash-9-2014/?IR=T
    -----
    SER is upbeat.
    Expecting its 2nd offspring (after VXL)....Ionic Industries.
    Advanced Graphene research in water purification & energy storage....The next big thing?
    Pro rata distribution of 80% its holders........ SER will hold 20% of the demerged outfit.
    I like SER because it managed to monetize its assets (oil , Graphite , Graphene)
    Runs on the smell of an oily rag... Its cash holding will last 2 years at current cash burn.
    Visible cash flow from  1.5% royalties on any production by VXL....It also holds 21m VXL shares escrowed till Jan 16....In addition to other mining assets that may be monetized in due time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.