Speckledjim, Yes only heads ASX Stocks in the STT Comp ... ZIP...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Speckledjim,  Yes only heads ASX Stocks in the  STT Comp ...

ZIP
    As with Zip I think she has sold down enough now and launch of a  successful product will drive her strongly in the short term...Many are holding off buying until until the following occur:-

(a) The initial  launch of ZIPT to which intends to acquire of up to approx. 100k  subscribers (expected to start on Monday 21st Dec)

(b) Public feedback that the App is good  as they say (or better that direct competitors eg WhatsApp Viber for 2g voice) by the vast majority of users  (expected over the next few weeks)

(c) The major marketing campaign and unrestricted launch of the App worldwide in about 6 months perhaps to 100's of millions of subscribers throughout the 3rd world... If both a) and b) go well then  c) will be super massive and exponential growth may be expected IMHO.  

So  I see  increased buying  interest starting  on initial launch Monday from early adopters and the higher risk investors high payoff investors,  then a quantum step up in interest on news that the App is competitive and can hammer out its own niche in the market.  And then potentially "massive interest" when the App launches unrestricted worldwide  in 6 or so months... I also expect that (c) will be fast tracked and occur well before the 6 months mark.  

The people who will make the biggest win will be those that enter the stock early with a substantial position size and hang on  assuming all goes well with a, b and c.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.