And herein lies what you fail to understand, Oscar. Just because...

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    And herein lies what you fail to understand, Oscar. Just because someone doesn't post multiple times a day on the same stock (or even every day) doesn't imply they only come on the DTT when they want to ramp. HC is about sharing ideas and while I'm more investor than trader, I've enjoyed tips from others on the DTT and look to repay the favour, if possible. They're often more eccentric stocks because imo what's the point in jumping on the ramp train when a stock's already been posted on 50 times?

You've also got a very poor memory on DUO. I was one of the few posters who continually tried to include the more negative scenario to keep things balanced as it was clear a lot of newbies were showing up. I reckon it was at 006 that i posted a chart that compared DUO with CMY and said there was a chance the same fall to 002 could occur. I guess you only choose to discuss the select parts that fit your nonsense argument.

I'm happy to leave it at that because quite frankly, you're way off the mark (I'll stop short of saying a liar because you probably believe the tripe you're posting) and a pretty ordinary bloke. Would love to see you make a detailed post on a stock with ebit one day, where "toot toot" doesn't cut it.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ffg...498881/page-159?post_id=15145622#.VeBsLJ-GTqA

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.