With shells, you don't buy market caps or cash... you buy people...

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    With shells, you don't buy market caps or cash... you buy people behind it... I bought and participated in 5 shells
    ITT now 1pg... never new much at that time and possible potential hence was deadly happy with 5 bags...
    LAT - again made fee bags but sold too early.
    Then bought DUO due to BrainChip... strong rumour that they will buy it well never new AZK - still hold but at one point I needed it to make at least 400% to make me break even... now need 150% as participated in capital etc.
    Vtx - doing good still have potential...
    Dmy - again bought for people behind...
    now bought RSL - I think acquisition is only weeks away 4 weeks perhaps... MW realised that they need to stick with acquisition in the hot sector...
    wpi - small market cap and people behind it will make it interesting. Particularly when ZIP gets back to where it should be and VTX makes a move towards double digit figures (only if it does which I think it will)... I value Wpi as 3c before acquisition just similar to vtx... Acquisition 3-6 months and I will keep adding...

Shells remember only buy them for people behind it... Also those people need to hold shares by themselves...

currently waiting for SWW to start trading... I like their acquisition and they will do exactly like few hot back door listings...

LCD - In suspension now to do back door listing. Will participate in IPO... again people behind it makes it really interesting plus the potential of course...

The most important thing though... remember it's the sector which is making them all go crazy... nothing more nothing less... as long as the bubble survives, the opportunities will keep arising...

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.