Sorting the wheat from the chaff is a great topic, am sure...

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Sorting the wheat from the chaff is a great topic, am sure there's a few more ideas/strategies out there. Maybe the problem is that one person's wheat is another person's chaff. SEN is an example, I know its probably a great turnaround story but with heaps of shares on issue and its "staleness" makes it hard for me to label it "wheat". So that's a closed mindset not conducive to being receptive to an opportunity on the market. But heaps of others to choose from! Maybe a fresh issue?

Now 3500 sticks to strong stocks in strong sectors, that's a great filter and pretty simple too as it limits your stock pool and screens out the non performers, free and others chose tech favoured tech patterns, past vols and then check fundies. Anyone follow good newsletters or check out significant stockholders, good funds buying in, director ownership, small issue of free float, future growth area or even the basic check of respected HC posters and their opinions (I always do that, the idea of who else is in this one?)?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.