Yes I went in 2022, Spent a week in Venice, went on a 14 day...

1. 11,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Yes I went in 2022, Spent a week in Venice, went on a 14 day sailing trip with 10 others from Venice to Dubrovnik, stopping at various islands and ports. Spent a week in Slovenia, another on Lake Bled, went to Postojna Caves and Plitvice Lakes, 2 weeks on the island of Korcula, a week in Zagreb, then came home. Loved every minute of it.
    Last year went to Koh Lanta, an island in Thailand. Spent a month there. Spent my time swimming, exploring and eating delicious Thai food.
    Shortly due to spend nearly 2 months in Canada and Alaska. Even going on the Rocky Mountaineer train. Have never been before, so really looking forward to it.
    Have so many of my friends battling life threatening conditions that I decided to take every opportunity to travel.
    You've got enough to deal with, without some upstart at the bank being an absolute pain. I've only got one friend in Canberra who may have been able to assist you, but she is due to have surgery on her knee and ankle shortly. Wish I could help.
    Take care, and remember we are here for you. You are not alone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.