Had a chart for MSB when at .33, going to .52. Got distracted,...

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Had a chart for MSB when at .33, going to .52. Got distracted, and missed out, siily me.
    10,000 at .33= $3,310, 10,000 at.52=$5,190. Lesson learnt, update watchlist priority.

Platform says $1,600 into account on TUESDAY, that's more than the Easter Bunny will bring.

Last time Easter Bunny came, ate all my carrots, lettuce, and left lot's of round things on
    the ground. Nothing like chocolate. Guess I'm the bunny now.......as Elmer Fudd once said,

Be wery wery quite, I'm hunting wabbits, and BUGS BUNNY, who was on the board of
    directors of numerous aspiring ASX companies, to continue a lavish lifestyle at SH
    expense, made bunnies of everyone, with another Carrot Raising@-25%VWAP.

Have a Happy Easter everyone, stay safe, and give your kids a big hug,
    that's better than a piece of chocolate.

Don't buy chocolate, BUY COPPER, Cu.About to go BOOM, why, here's why.

All the "promo artists" out there want you to pay for their "expert advise", for $2,995.

Endless phone calls, when I already hold the stocks, give me a break, MR. SINGH.

OKAY, do you have GOLD in your home, NO. Do you have COPPER in your home, YES.

Copper, Cu, is a super conducter, used in many aspects of the place where you live.
    Copper pipes in plumbing(water), Copper pipes in your ceiling, have a look, lol.

Hot water heater has components of copper, due to super conductivity.
    EV's have copper, China will run out soon, hence pullback in production in
    smelters due to stockpiles, will mean they have to buy, at SPOT.

So bottomline is, you have Copper in your home, all new houses will have Copper
    in them, EV's need copper. NOT MANY WILL HAVE GOLD in them.

Do you need GOLD?, what are you going to do with it?, Do you need Copper?
    Phone cables, MOBILE PHONES, WATER SUPPLY, TV CABLES etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.