AVL 0.00% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Sulphuric Acid used in Uranium Production, page-10

1. 17,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3711

Yep … well I guess one can look a bit deeper at just what it is that gains trust in others …
    One can never know everything about internal dynamics and direction of a company (or person) but even on anonymous forums sharing useful information - that tries to give a fair picture looking at both sides of a story _ is something that IMO gains trust …. or perhaps I should have used the word respect?

That being said long before the merger issue arose someone spoke to me about the ‘gang’ at TMT whose pumps they had decided to ignore.
    Silly me - I had thought you at least were ‘straight’ as I said back in December ….and I’m sure I was not the only one surprised when the information came out that a crucial reason for the decision to merge was the fact the Yarrabubba tenement was surrounded by AVL and effectively inaccessible.

But hey it’s good to know the nature of the beast and I do respect your knowledge although the constant refrain of poorly formatted daily vanadium prices for a company that as I understand it - barely has an access road to a mine that still does not have EPA approval is a bit odd, as is is the focus on the sudden focus on minor markets for a product that does not even have offtakes set with its’ major ones!
    Thanks for the clarification @You30Ate
    And another reminder to DYOR ..

And yes, let’s leave the past behind and all start with new ‘feet’?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 06/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $223.9K 13.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 5874012 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 50223 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 6617690
Last updated 15.48pm 30/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.