AVL 0.00% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

The access road was not a show stopper because TMT had access to...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1092

The access road was not a show stopper because TMT had access to the deposit but had to re handle ore which made extraction costs increase.

Part of the synergy in merging was that the Yarrabubba processing costs can be lowered under the merged AVL and those same re handling costs don't have to happen. Now I believe if my assumptions are correct that there is also a deposit not yet included in the AVL BFS which under merged AVL can now be included further enhancing the economics of the Yarrabubba deposit.

Before the merger was finalized the differences between the 2 companies were highlighted to gain a better share ratio of the merger for TMT holders. To my knowledge TMT holders (not just me but the other 35%) used the leverage for a better offer that was initially considered unfair by the independent. More power to then those holders who succeeded with 15% more shares across the board.

Now in regards to the merged AVL.

If the same situation presented itself and a fair deal was not presented to shareholders I would do the exact same thing with all the people I know, AVL shareholders included to seek a better deal for all.

For your information those now TMT holders you talk about are trying to assist AVL in getting their projects off the ground on both the mining front and battery front behind the scenes.

The forward outlook is not impossible but can be helped by all involved. Sometimes its not just up to management.

Everyone's contribution is appreciated regardless of the size.

Let me know when you contribute something worth reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $150.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $177.5K 10.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 5126012 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 63834 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 3610043
Last updated 11.12am 30/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.