AVL 0.00% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Sulphuric Acid used in Uranium Production, page-26

1. 17,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3711
    Thanks Troy … and such a popular riposte!
    Half a dozen approving of your post here . .. (Hopefully not all supporting the name calling)
    .. But what’s left?

I see an explanation that your ‘vanadium price’ posts are based on images because vanadium daily price charts are hard to find .. (and despite being a large holder with access to inside information you don’t actually subscribe to any daily price charts {SMM is a good one according to some mates with access, and also Argus}).

.. And then the BIG news:
    It was only 2 days ago that one of the major holders expressed interest in assisting the company with kicking off some initial interest in Battery sales for AVL.
    That same shareholder is reaching out to all shareholders and networks across Australia to promote Vsun battery sales. So what the harm??

So exciting: A major holder reaching out to me!
    (Silly me, I thought RCF was the only one!)
    And which battery?
    Invinity, Cell Cube (I’m kind of interested in that one’s future given its’ for sale) or some other for which AVL is an agent?

I assume the battery your major holder wants to help ‘kick off interest’ in as of Sunday (two days ago) was not for the prototype residential battery that’s now -according to one of the media stories I posted the other day— going to be installed into a private house for further testing?
    Or is it? …​
    And who was this expression of interest expressed to? Graham, Samantha? Or the blokes at the Sunday session? ​

And Troy, whichever battery it is, can you also please clarify to those of us who are not one of your insiders, just how your major holder intends to promote VSun to AVL shareholders across Australia?
    I’m intrigued!

And which other ‘networks do they have in mind?
    (A privately-funded series of TV ads on the Horizon pilot played across all the networks would be useful I reckon?​

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $231.7K 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 5905262 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 8046110 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 6617690
Last updated 15.48pm 30/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.