I've actually been surprised at how well the moderators draw the...

1. 898 Posts.
    I've actually been surprised at how well the moderators draw the line on HC with the threads I've seen or posted on, very un-bias and logical. There are possibly exceptions to which I am not aware, but my experience has been positive.

As to your notion of supporting free speech through censorship, I am afraid this horrendous scale of double-think logic is becoming more commonplace in western society.

From Obama's non-existent 'referendum' in Kosovo, to non-existent Iraq WMD's, to peace and stability through Gadaffi's execution in Libya (better termed by Rand Paul as now, 'A Jihadist Wonderland') to an 'invasion' of Crimea by Russia's 'little green men' (Russian Military forces stationed legally in the region for over 300 years) to 'trade sanctions' defended by the right wing right here on HC (Meaning left wing, as per the actual definitions) to Ukrainian Nazis which don't exist (Or do exist?, depending on what day of the week you were listening to western INGSOC news), double-think is officially the norm of current western political thought processes.

If you're going to start threads like the one above, you should consider putting the following phrase in your signature box "War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength" .... just so everybody knows where you're coming from.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.