NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Within the last 2 weeks it was proposed that we should have...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Within the last 2 weeks it was proposed that we should have minority representation on the board.
    I have spoken with a number of shareholders and there is merit in following this up, I also asked SD what her thoughts were who indicated if there are sufficient numbers .A good idea.
    So I wanted to see what other members thought before going to far, I have prepared a survey and tested it ,to ensure it is anonymous and cover a few other questions .
    If we have any chance of being successful ,we need to establish what sought of numbers we as a group hold, bearing in mind our current board members and ass ,account for approx 37 % with another 8 % held by the previous two Ps
    If we have a strong enough position then it may be beneficial to present the findings and possibly gain representation.
    Other questions ,are your shares held in one name or multiple names, smsf , trusts etc as we know the number of shareholders , no of shares and can work backwards to see what percentage this group holds.
    There are 5 other questions which relate to the direction and structure of the business going forward that will be presented to NXR / WBT for their consideration given the recent months of indecision, lack of direction and lack of communication?
    So if there is sufficient interest the survey can be posted today with the results to be given to SD & HZ
    Good news heading our way soon I hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.