VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

survey required

1. 191 Posts.
    Over the years, our directors and management have taken us the shareholders for granted and treating us with contempt.

Promises, more promises and again more promises.

On 26/6/2012, a reply from Greg Lee to my email stated "Verus are preparing a market update on Fausse Point and Sidi Dhahir. We expect to release something positive over the NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS"

On 3/7/2012, another reply to my email from Greg Lee stated " Thanks for your patience. We have been waiting for some information from ADX which has not been forthcoming (ADX released a market update on 3/7/2012). We cannot wait any longer so we will be announcing something VERY SHORTLY".

As at 10/7/2012 (today 10.35am) there is still no market update.

I believe that it is imperative to voice our opinions and feelings towards the performance of our management, and the waste of our funds over the years.

Therefore, I suggest to conduct a survey on Hotcopper asking the following two questions:

1. Are you satisfied with the performance of the VIL directors and management ?

2. Do you demand immediate action to be taken on the Fausse Point Project ?

All you have to do is answer yes or no to the two questions, and I will compile the figures and send them to the VIL management.

We cannot sit back and do nothing. Our silence will only send a message to our VIL management that we approve of their performance.

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.