SYA 12.1% 3.7¢ sayona mining limited

Easy to answer. Unlike you, I have a trading plan, which...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Easy to answer. Unlike you, I have a trading plan, which includes a stop loss. I had maximum parcel size at average of 2.2 - sold at 8.0 when the SP tanked. Made equivalent of 16 month's wages. This is real money which is now in my bank, not theoretical money which you have in a trading account.
    Back in again at 7.1. Two major FA events for me are the DFS and possibility of interest from Chinese battery manufacturers. We all know the potential.
    But, as happens all the time on HC, so many punters have no plan, no stop loss, will make no profit, will sell out in panic at a loss, be bitter and twisted and will have learned nothing. Seen it all before. Ah, but this time it will be different, right?
    A question: when would you sell? If ever. The sorts of retraces we have seen in SYA happen all the time. Opportunities abound to make profits. But, making some money trading requires some serious homework/effort. I doubt many punters on HC put in much effort at all. Most I suspect are just looking for a guru who will tell them what to buy. The stats are something like 90% of punters lose money trading stocks. This isn't hard to imagine if you read the posts on the HC threads.
    It's OK to gamble - it's your money - but if you don't have a plan then you are just betting red or black.
    I wish all punters the best. I always do. But it's not easy to make real money in this game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.004(12.1%)
Mkt cap ! $380.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $3.949M 110.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 5568170 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 12425717 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.004 ( 12.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ 30852612
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.