SYA 10.6% 3.7¢ sayona mining limited

Lovely to read a post on SYA from someone who actually has a...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Lovely to read a post on SYA from someone who actually has a clear trading plan - welcome
    You might find it a bit lonely - just saying.

OK, so some peeps are now down about 60% and have no idea about what to do except be hopeful. I have no intent of making fun of other people's pain, so here are some suggestions from me which might be useful. You will, of course, make your own decisions.

1 - read this post - https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/30841441/single - posted today, from a trader who I have the greatest admiration for. One of the best and no BS - rare.
    2 - HC has a lot of resources, but, you have to get off your backside and be prepared to spend some very serious hours doing some reading/thinking/learning. The Education thread (you'll find it under Topics) hosted by Jako8557, is priceless. You want to learn something about charts? Here is your spot. But, this will take serious effort. Most peeps on HC won't be bothered because they are too lazy.
    3 - The Short Term Trading thread - priceless info from people who have forgotten more about trading than you or I will ever know. They have a library of high-value articles which you should read.
    4 - Garbage In, Garbage Out - if you are just "hoping", then you have no plan and will make no money. Simple. Your first step to being a successful trader (actually selling shares for a profit) is to realize if this person is you. If you do, then there is hope. If not, then you join the delusional posters who will go broke. There are thousands of them on HC and hundreds holding SYA and now they are running around like headless chooks. This is not funny as it happens every time there is a sharp drop in the indices and some peeps lose their Super as well. Nothing can be done for them. Please don't become another statistic. Realize that there are many people who might be smarter than you who feed off the punters/dummies who throw their hard-earned at stocks.

As for me, I have bought some more and will now wait. Happy to hold for 6-12 months and see what the DFS brings, what interest there might be from Chinese battery manufacturers, and whether Authier might actually become a mine (rare). I am happy to accept the risk and I have a long term timeframe. I do not moan and groan when the market falls because I've seen it all before. I also take profits and use stop losses, as I did a while ago when I was stopped out at 8.0 cents for a huge profit. A bit sad at the time (just having come off the highs of 11.5 cents), but a lot of real money in the bank which means more opportunities for me.

I'd like to wish all of you well. I'm tired of reading posts of little/no value on this thread. My hunch? It'll be months before we get back to the recent previous highs, but who knows? All the best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.004(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $3.308M 93.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 7666890 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 6462461 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.004 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ 28050800
Last updated 15.14pm 07/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.