SYA 0.00% 3.7¢ sayona mining limited

Cmon aussie stop mincing the words for christ sake mate...lets...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1283
    Cmon aussie stop mincing the words for christ sake mate...lets say You played football and were lining up for goal to win the match for your team that would mean your side plays in a Grand Final....you go through all the neccessary processes an due diligence in your approach but your kick goes astray because one element was not executed correctly... your teammates say dont worry mate its a shame you missed... but looking at it from the perspective of execution you failed one component and its why we are not in the Grand Final...yep its a "Shame" the Board/Sesame Street Gang "Failed" to see or read how the Exwankerbanker was shafting them whilst pretending to be a teammate.wink.png

Also please l have never endosed any of the board of Sayona after the terms of the Offtake was fully known to me maybe others liked him cause he talked alot of bsheet and put out alot of rosey pics and thats what they wanted to see an hear...but certainly not me and l hold him along with Paul Crawford, James Brown and Allan Buckler as the collective Muppet Gang responsible for being so damn incompetent and signing a deal that has ultimately and slowly been the core reason why Sayona is were it is given all the facts to such a lopsided deal.mad.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $380.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $1.013M 26.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 6518129 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 668327 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ 10450927
Last updated 15.59pm 12/06/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.