AVR 0.09% $21.05 anteris technologies ltd

.Although I didn't have an invitation I went in because it was...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Although I didn't have an invitation I went in because it was easy for me ... I live Inner-West ....
    Arrived approximately 0815 ... I figured to try and mingle at the end ... but ...
    It very soon became very obvious that an invite was necessary to get into the whole function area over multiple levels of the Sheraton .. a big plastic sign hanging around your neck

I took a chance and started trying to find where the symposium was and a maid answered my question and led me to closed doors and trying to be helpful opened the door and almost (not quite) pushed me in .... thankfully I was down the back and not up front ....

The room was nearly full .... the 4x Anteris experts on stage (Poon et al) and Wayne as the MC ... there would have been maybe 4 or 5 others who were also Anteris employees or event production helpers spread around the room ... that left approximately 25 delegates.... a very serious and "heavy" bunch
    I was struck by the formality .... all delegates wearing business attire as in dark business suits (no ties) and equivalent for the half-dozen or so women.

The audience was asking very serious questions and all 5 of the people on stage were involved in answering .
    From what I saw all questions seemed to be answered comprehensively and well.

At the end Wayne was, of course, working the room, but came to me and said hello and I explained how I came to be there and he explained that he was restricted against being able to invite Anteris investors, mentioning one other in particular, but for him my being there and my getting access by accident was not a problem.

If I was to rate the Anteris performance in terms of presentation and delivery right there with the major competitors being in strength at the same venue then I would give it a 10 out of 10.

As a retail investor from back when it was called Allied Healthcare I am happy with what I saw today.
    '

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.05
Change
-0.020(0.09%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.00 $21.05 $20.70 $193.2K 9.289K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $21.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.05 999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.93
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.93 $20.93 $20.93 81
Last updated 12.16pm 10/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.