All4One, I think you've missed the point. I have lived in a...

1. 353 Posts.
    All4One,

I think you've missed the point. I have lived in a Jewish neighbourhood for years and was totally unaware there were these "invisible" boundaries. It's called a "eruv". It's only when I befriended a few on the neighbours I learned about it all. Ironically, they themselves are not aware of the whereabouts of the power lines which are used, however I did learn the only powerlines were are on the very outside external boundaries of the suburbs involved.

As that does not impact on anyone, why would it bother anyone? There are absolutely no visible signs within their grid....

It's almost like looking for the dateline...it's there on a map, nowhere else.

You want to get rid of the wires? Go for it....Good luck. Most are the telephone and electric cables.

I guess you'd be quite comfortable without a phone landline or electricity, having removed the very same cables these people rely on for the external grid boundary.

The only time I envisage a problem is when all cabling no matter what, is below ground.

But I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen, if I were you.

Perhaps you should do a Google on Eruv and see what comes up. May change your mind, that is if you possess an open mind.

By the way here is the meaning of the word enclave
    1. a country or a portion of a country surrounded by foreign territory.
    2. any small, distinct area or group enclosed or isolated within a larger one.

Nothing enclosed or isolated other than within people's own bigoted minds.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.