Syrian and Iraqi Refugees - Christians Only, page-48

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Daliryple

Calling me a bigot doesn't help your case at all and really just tells everyone you are pro Jewish and support everything they do!
    Identifying a boundary to denote a Jewish religious area is the first goal. Sooner or later they will begin to erect other signs of their enclave. I am absolutely against denoting any specific area for a specific religion Jewish or otherwise. Its not as if the Jews haven't occupied other parts of the planet is it now?? What happens if the Brotherhood moves into this area and denotes half of the Jewish area as being the Brotherhood section. How about if Muslims denote half of the Jewish area as belonging to the Muslim faith.
    I bet we would see politicians lobbied and talk back radio shows inundated along with hysteria about the Muslim faith in the news papers. You are probably a supporter of the Jewish U.S. wars in the ME Id say and probably support the U.S. giving the Israeli's 1 trillion dollars a year. 258 billion plus thousands of rockets were handed to them by the U.S. last month. Who owns the U.S. and who controls Wall St???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.