AJX 8.33% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

Hey guys, Well, it's seems like a heck of a long time since I've...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Hey guys,

Well, it's seems like a heck of a long time since I've posted on these threads. I'm still here holding (haven't sold and topped up many time when funds have become available).

The reason for my absence - I started a new market related job here in the U.S. a while back which prevents me from posting in a public forum without me first obtaining consent from our compliance department – something that has ruled me out of regular posting.

So, unfortunately I'm now a spectator, rather than a participator in the threads.

Whilst I can’t post on HC anymore, I’d love to keep in touch with some of you old timers offline so I can continue to discuss Alexiums progress.

@pintohoo, as long time democratically un-elected AJX hotcopper captain, I'd particularly like to get your contact details if you don't mind.

You can all get a hold of me at [email protected]. I'm going to miss the discussion, but being in the U.S. means I'm going to be fairly close to the story as it unfolds - exciting times ahead.

All the best and I look forward to hearing from some of you – the future looks bright indeed.

Cheers,

T
    Last edited by Toxxxic: 08/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.101K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2882228 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 218429 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.