AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Agree, markets looking pretty iffy. AJX won't be immune if the...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Agree, markets looking pretty iffy. AJX won't be immune if the market heads south "en masse" as I've written about recently. For long termers - I'd personally hold off buying now as I have a feeling we have lower prices to come, but that's just my opinion.

As for AJX - my thoughts on the recent technical setup below. Bit of a pennant forming, giving a minimum target of $1.35 if it did break out. Not really text book setup though - volume is supposed to fall right away in a typical pennant setup - it's done the opposite, therefore I give it a low probability of playing out, at least in a "text book" fashion.

Looks like selling to me, but could be wrong. Would be interesting to see broker data for last week. Could just be nervous Nelly retail punters running scared. @accaeric, any chance of getting this when available? Thanks!

Apart from that, as we all know, previous LT resistance now becomes strong LT support at around $0.80 (not rocket science). We have a new ST resistance at $1.10 that's yet to be tested.

Watch for a hold of resistance at $0.80 should the market turn to custard. If that breaks, we're likely to see a test of that trend line from the very start of the run IMO.

AJX.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.935M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2784038 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 303203 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.