TD1 0.00% 0.2¢ tali digital limited

TA thread

1. 48,997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 550
    Chart starting to shape up nicely here putting in a bullish hammer on the daily on Friday with a higher low after closing the gap the previous day and finding plenty of support to also close with a hammer. I think we can probably consider those last 2 days as bullish and i think will now set the base for the next move up.

Brokers are all loaded up on this one from mostly 3.4 and above, so as expected when it closed the gap there was plenty of buying action on Thursday. Broker data will be interesting for this day.
    NHL.jpg

Taking a look at the longer term chart for 1 year, must say it looks pretty exciting.

NHL1year.jpg

Broker data for the month of March

NHLdatamarch.jpg

Broker data for the year to date

NHLdatayear.png

Conclusion

There hasn't been a whole lot of news since the company acquired TALI last year, however the broker data and the recent action suggests news is very close. I suspect there are a number of trials going on and they are about to release some data as to how this has gone ( just a hunch ) and possible future revenue streams based off these trials.

They have an excellent team behind them, some of the best in the business, this software could truly be life changing for a whole range of mental illnesses by targeting the problems at an early age in children where i suspect we develop alot of our habits and general social make up as person when we get older.

With a market cap of : $7.5 mil and an EV of roughly $6.5 mil in the bio technology sector i think its just crazy cheap. We only need to look at the market cap of the likes of RAP ( $280 mil market cap ) or even EPT ( $24 mil market cap too a far lessor extent ) to know that this is well and truly undervalued.

Shares on issue : 202 mil, with the top 20 holding more than 50 percent of of the register ( clearly alot has changed in the last few months since the annual report was released last year )

Bell Potter would now appear to be the number 3 share holder.

There is absolute smoke billowing from this wee micro cap, that cannot be ignored. Fundamentals, Data, Chart and Volume all point to this stock only going north now its finally gained some attention after many many months of being in the dark.

As an investor this looks like an absolute no brainer of a stock to have in you're long term portfolio. Because it wont be long before this stock hits the teens and finally gains some real traction as more news flow comes to the market.

This is obviously all my opinion, please DYOR.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 84338399 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 63587402 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.