AJX 0.00% 1.4¢ alexium international group limited

@Orson ----- Good point you raise there mate! For me I'm just...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    @Orson ----- Good point you raise there mate!

For me I'm just here to make big money, not pips!! I enjoy reading all the TA threads to expand my knowledge within the trading community.... But at the end of the day I can only trade a percentage of my holding. Lately I have been buying small numbers in the mid 60'$ and low 70's (some yesterday too) and some in the 20's quite a few months back now and will continue to buy as the fundamentals improve.

Been a loyal supporter of AJX since late 2009 and slowly but surely bought up as many shares as I could since than. This by the way is my only holding on the ASX, you only have to look at my posts to see that. My research and my wait and see approach is returning the goods for me within this stock.. Yeah yesterday was a big blow in the guts for me share price wise but not fundamentally (even after losing more money than I pay myself a salary in one year) as this company is rock solid in that space!

My predictions for Q3 (this current American quarter) are for revenues/invoiced amounts between the order of 1.2 to 1.5 million with at least half of that paid in full, anything more would be a bonus for me. This company is shaping up incredibly well. It is a tragedy that so many people were unable to read this report clearly or they were hoping for millions of dollars already and if that's you and you sold yesterday you deserve to loose!!! It all takes time and patience... A quote from a famous pantene commercial " it won't happen over night, but it will happen"!

Also would like to add not only are we going to receive income this month, next month and so on from someone starting with a T but also some Tenting arena as management has sorted out that whole tenting debacle around the toll manufacturer and don't forget they were adding formulations within the original deal ----- So that will up the anti some what to the original amount proposed! Would I expect to hear something very soon about this? I think yes!

Anyway good luck to all what ever your strategy my be, take care....

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.257M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $73.91K 4.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 982445 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 4871204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 65000
Last updated 15.17pm 23/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.