EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Take 2

1. 823 Posts.
    I have been advised by the Company Secretary that my submission for the Notice of Meeting was not appropriate and "The Company is under no obligation to include the statement in its current form in the Notice of Meeting and does not intend to do so."

I have been asked to provide a Biography, " This Biography is to be factual and limited to your experience and qualifications as a potential Director, rather than a commentary regarding the Company."

So here goes take two:

Dear fellow Shareholders,
    I have taken the step of nominating as a Director of our Company. I have been a shareholder for many years and have decided to stand for election to the Board. I am fully employed and have been since leaving school. I have a Commerce Degree, Business Law was my forte. I also have a Diploma of Tertiary Studies and a Certificate IV in Frontline Management.
    Since 1993 I have worked in Law Enforcement, taking a 2 year break to manage a sector of the Horse Racing Industry. In my first year in that position I reduced overhead costs by 40%, I achieved this by changing the way we did business. I believe I can bring those same skills to Empire.
    I have never sat on a Board of Directors however have been a School Council President with a Budget in excess of $1 Million. I do believe that I am well suited to the position. I will bring great experience, and common sense to the Board of Directors of our Company. I am passionate about the success of this company and bring a three point plan to deliver that success being Communication, Planning and Activity.
    In everything I do in life, which would include my term as a Director I apply the S.E.L.F. test to assist me in my decision making.
    Scrutiny – Will my decision withstand scrutiny from internal and external stakeholders.
    Ethical – Is my decision ethical.
    Lawful – Is my decision Lawful.
    Fair – Is my decision fair taking into account everything I know at the time.
    I ask that you, my fellow shareholder, support me for election to the Board of our Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.