I really can't resist commenting, A "good president, peaceful...

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I really can't resist commenting, A "good president, peaceful diplomacy and policies"? Donald is not a shining example on any of those moving parts.

What about his corruption, narcissistic personality, pathological lies, cronyism, illiteracy, misogynism, bullying behaviour and nepotism? And don't get me started on his January insurrection treasonous behaviour? Some might find it highly amusing with popcorn gluttony guaranteed but you surely can't believe what you have written, perhaps only stirring the pot?

I can't understand why conspiracy theorists abound. Perhaps not enough skin in the game? It isn't always everyone else's fault, proletariats v's the bourgeoisie collective hard done by angst? These are the people Trump targets, moths to the flame of discontent.

I must apologise to justis for not jumping in earlier. It's easier not to put your head up too high but someone else needs to challenge the current direction of this subject. I will undoubtedly feel sorry for posting this but enough is enough.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.