Hi Tau I hear what you say but in effect you base your whole...

1. 25,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi Tau
    I hear what you say but in effect you base your whole premise on the invention of something that has never been tried, envisioned or planed

We are foolish to go though life based upon pure unproven dreams

On batteries:- they have and will remain the same as when they were invented hundreds of years ago, improvements yes but not to the degree that is required to do the job that so many people envisage as the laws of physics deny this possibility, not me the laws of physics

I am all for development but most of the major car makers who have now soaked up billions of taxpayer dollars are turning their backs on the EV as the free money is falling off, plus government bodies are realizing their foray into EV buses and truck was a foolish dream, so are off loading them as well

EVs will remain as a unique car for special purposes as they have been for about 60 years in commercial use but for a car for the masses it will have to wait for nuclear power or similar to be invented

IMHO Lithium batteries will remain but be limited to small power devices and de-tuned so as to not blow up, catch fire etc and be a danger
    So the massive advance in stock price and mining that was envisioned will also have to be scaled back to be just one of the many special metals to be mined

This is all just my opinion, based on my experience and knowledge

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.