Financial advisors and brokers won't give out ideas and thoughts...

1. 21,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Financial advisors and brokers won't give out ideas and thoughts for free either or very few do or would and if they do be very cautious because i reckon, (due to my maybe cynical conspiracy type mindset), that they give out free tips in newspapers and other media etc because a lot of the time they would have loads to sell and need to find punters at big prices/valuations to stuff.

I think you'll have forms to fill out if you buy US shares as you'll be classed as an Alien, but not the same type Alien that say Musk and Zukerberg are! LOL

I think copper demand will rise, especially if they actually go through with all this climate change stuff, people have crunched the numbers on forward copper usage for a Nert zero world and they reckon we'll need more copper in the next 30yrs or so than we have ever mined in history. Obviously this won't happen as it's impossible because large scale high grade deposit discoveries like they use to discover are not being discovered anymore at the same rate but while they still believe in the climate change net zero madness i guess the copper price could move a lot to the upside and more importantly the copper price will need to rise to get more investment for exploration and the discovery of new Ore bodies, they had to do the same with lithium prices to get lithium exploers into action , they won't get companies taking on the risk to explore for more copper if the reward is too small imo.

Your right most butchers don't sell rotten meat, i suppose i've seen a dodgy thing happen here and there but any such practice is very minimal, i would say the biggest chance of getting rotten meat is in a pre pack package as staff tend to worry more about the date on the sticker than what the contents look like and it's sort of an out of sight out of mind thing so sometimes things get missed, this is a big reason why Coles and Woolies have gone with much higher quality meat packing compared to just glad wrap over a tray, things are much more tamper proof for them too.

Back in the day a lot of older meat would have been pickled as that kills most of the bugs and preserves it, might even conceal any funny smell.
    It's never in the best interest of a Butcher to sell rotten meat though, they need returning customers and any meat that might be sold rotten would be a mistake of some sort 99.9% of the time, it's amazing though how many people buy their meat products and don't keep them cold or take hours and hours to get home before they refridgerate the meat though, many seem to think a few hours in a hot car has no effect or not much effect on shelf life!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.