ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Taking a punt on logic

1. 141 Posts.
    Enumerable posts both negative ( primarily on management ) and positive.
    Look at the potential within a 3 - 6 month time frame. This assumes funding which management have stated is near completion.
    As by way of explanation I have after much effort managed to contact the Company Sec.(Henry) , Mr Landau and Mr Mitchell to ascertain in my estimation the likely completion of this funding deal.

It is understood in my recent conversation with the Co. Sec. that funding IS in place and that delays relate to the new plays(s) that are being negotiated under the funding deal.

Both Mr Landau and Mr Mitchell state the funding will not be equity based ( from this I assume it is some form of loan ? ).
    From my discussions ( and my interpretation ) there is a plan in place to bring Tortugas, Atzam5 and the new play(s)
    on-line concurrently.

Assuming a 200 BOPD rate from AT5 ,200 BOPD from each of the Tortugas re entries and 100 BOPD from the new play(s) we may be looking at 800 BOPD within 3-6 months. With a netback of circa $40 ( assuming we have not bid on RRS remaining 20% as part of the financing deal ) and low costs of production, what are the potential earnings.
    And therefore what is the potential, probable SP,"IF" the above is proven?

This is a punt on logic AND a punt on the veracity of CTR management?

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.