FAR 0.00% 44.0¢ far limited

Happy Easter all...maybe its time to bring a little positive...

1. 341 Posts.
    Happy Easter all...maybe its time to bring a little positive perspective on FAR management;

Our team should, by now, be getting some insight into the Djiffere possibilities.

Securing that block of dirt and getting the seismic run over it so quickly in conjunction with the partnership seismic was outstanding work.

FAR alone are handling that objective and, because we now have inside knowledge of the source rocks and the migration pathways, it looks a real contender to bring us more wealth......well done and great work to Cath and the team.

The JV, (100% inclusive our little explorer, FAR), will be all over the extended joint seismic of our main blocks and will be tightening up leads to the east and to the north on trend.....lots of work and a lot more definitive evaluation when it is correlated to the cores. Cath will be an integral part of this work and also will be equally calling the shots for the next rounds of drilling..appraisal or exploration...again, well done to Cath and the team.

Meanwhile team FAR are not standing still with our other prospects and we should be hearing more about them over the coming months....

GR has not had an easy time since coming on board Team FAR. GR came to the company to, amongst other things, bring his connections to the oil industry funding options. He arrived in the middle of the biggest OP slump ever. Give him an OP bouncing of the bottom and some renewed interest in energy stocks in general and he will prove himself.....he comes with very high credentials and is well known and respected. All he needs is a break and hopefully that is getting nearer......

Nothing can change the fact that FAR have discovered the largest oil find for both years 2014 and 2015 with nothing, as yet, trouncing that find in size. The SNE field is still growing and, with the next drill and the enhanced seismic/core results WILL get a lot bigger.

I voted for the latest round of options and I think they are sufficient and, when/if exercised correctly, should see our executive team holding more skin in the game. A value held in shares and susceptible to the same ups and downs as general shareholders. If they are not handled correctly I will not vote for more. I would hope/expect other shareholders would do the same.

I am more than confident that we will be rewarded with a much higher SP in due course. Nothing I see indicates otherwise. At the very least DOC will see a serious re-rating of the company.....let alone all the other indicators such as more oil/new leads/another farm out etc. etc. etc..

Go Team FAR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $79.01K 176.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90149 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 26260 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ 77116
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.