EXT 5.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

Agent-86 how are you?...I was away on holidays and got back last...

1. 177 Posts.
    Agent-86 how are you?...I was away on holidays and got back last night, slowly going through the posts on the CVT thread to catch up on what I've missed. Great to see all the quality posts.

Today was pretty savage unfortunately, big sell off into the news. Which is expected, especially in an environment where the market seems to be exercising discretion on companies which are not booking decent revenues/cash flow to support valuation.

I had a cursory glance at the chart and the stocks appears to have be distributed the whole while it was tracking sideways from late March. There was a big bollie squeeze which had formed and if this ran today it would've smashed through most of the overhead resistance and started a fresh leg up. Instead it resolved to the downside.

I was hoping that this will be able to cash breakeven so as to avoid a CR or been forced into 'Strategically' give away cheap shares to an insto..haha!.. pardon the sarcasm, but I was hoping for a tangible uptick in CFO, not to be unfortunately...but lets see.

I still hold and have conviction in the medium term, for what its worth, not that it matters anyway. I'll try and upload the requested broker data sometime.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $12.02K 1.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1014374 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2169951 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 373611
Last updated 14.25pm 03/05/2024 ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.