Glug, I am not saying it, the scientists who developed the...

1. 12,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Glug,

I am not saying it, the scientists who developed the satellite systems are saying it, amongst others.

Secondly we are looking for ZERO trend and that is demonstrated back to the peak. The trend can only continue if the temp remains stable. If the temp goes up with this year's El Nino then the trend may well finish, as do all trends. Some are longer, some are shorter, but there is no denying that with some accepted data sets there is a zero trend over the last eighteen years and eight months and with RSS it is up to 26 years.

There are an awful lot of well qualified people who disagree with you. The pause has been noted around the world and a quick google search reveals plenty of evidence of its acceptance.
    I suggest you stop reading alarmist websites and find something more balanced to read.

As McKitrick states:
    "I have been probing the arguments for global warming for well over a decade. In collaboration with a lot of excellent coauthors I have consistently found that when the layers get peeled back, what lies at the core is either flawed, misleading or simply non-existent."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.