RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Telehealth on the rise, page-50

1. 2,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi @mool, you asked a question, so I will try to answer.

Posted something a couple of months ago when I was in Zhengzhou - one Chinese city that is not cursed with the smog, being on the S China Sea Coast.
    At the hotel I was staying, which I must advise was first world standard, there was a conference going on...some medical thing...anyway over a couple of beers, brought up ResApp....showed these guys some stuff.....and they were (as professionals) very interested.

What was dissuaded as well, and I have also been thinking about this, is that for ResApp to succeed as a commercial entity, it needs three things:
    Government support
    A very robust financial model and backing - including (as I have alluded before) a link with telemedicine.
    An absolute will to embrace the tech by all parties.

Any model that may be introduced into China will be very very different to the main game..ie USA

But of course there are other games in play here.....mainly ...third world where there are not the services, the developing world, where there is not the financial infrastructure to support utilisation in the same way that it would for example be utilised in the USA or Europe..

The danger here gals and guys is that Resapp maybe too good, too big, and too disruptive for the current position of Resapp....so no wonder TK is saying that they they may have to sell.... you do need to be very powerful and very global to reap maximum benefit.

BTW I am - despite others doubting..that a fair price, based upon potential once the pieces are in full play, is still $42. (I have posted previously how easy this is to achieve....check back!)
    Not that I think that a sale at $42 is likely, but this is where I place the value of the tech in the future when all of the stages have matured. My thoughts (and preempting TK - and the potential mage auction will be in the $10-$15 range for T/O)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.