TEM 0.00% 0.8¢ tempest minerals limited

I'm in the industry, I do understand the nature of junior...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I'm in the industry, I do understand the nature of junior explorers, I've worked for several.

WIA? well, their initial auger anomaly at Kokoseb was one of the best I've seen. coherent +250ppb Au over several km flanking a circular granitoid intrusion. Initial aircore drilling and later RC drilling has identified a relatively continuous zone of gold mineralisation from surface underneath the auger anomaly. The mineralisation zone contains multiple structures with low grade and high grade zones. Quite a few holes are going in excess of 150 gram.metres Au.

The recently released resource of 1.3Moz Au at 1.0g/t Au (0.5 g/t Au cut off) is relatively low grade, though at a 1.0g/t Au cut-off there is still 720k.oz Au at 1.5 g/t Au. Still a lot of work to do and multiple high grade intersections to follow up. If this was in Australia it would be valued significantly higher, Africa has significant sovereign risk issues, even the so called safe ones like Namibia.

It's a speculator for me, but one based on real bedrock metal and a deposit that has real potential. There are orders of magnitude between what WIA has and TEM has.

Trumpy, yes most people can see that the TEM results released to date have been crap, there were quite a few that could see that they were going to be crap from the get go. A copper discovery without copper sulphides. Not a surprise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.153M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $936 105.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4458244 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 288703 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 74400
Last updated 14.56pm 06/05/2024 ?
TEM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.