None. You restructure the IPCC, starting by booting out the...

1. 1,306 Posts.
    None.

You restructure the IPCC, starting by booting out the Indian (gravy) train conductor heading it up. You get rid of Working Group II, Working Group III and the Task Force. Working Group I (The Physical Science Basis) should be restructured into Working Group Disciplines; Atmos. Phys., Atmos. Chem., Solar Phys., Meteorology, Oceanography, Computer Modelling, etc. Computer modelling should be a pool group so that no science group can claim not to make coding available to scrutiny because of intellectual property. Key aspects of research in each discipline should be identified, prioritised and assigned competitively on a co-funded basis. All data, work, etc. of any Working Group should be subject to multiple levels of review; intra-group, inter-group, IPCC review panel, Academia, Public. Everything should be published in the Journal of the IPCC. Not sure how you decide the jobs done to the point of taking action of any particular kind, if at all, but I will probably think of one after I have pushed the post message button.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.