BML 12.0% 11.0¢ boab metals limited

interesting. great project but the ceo really got outboxed by...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    interesting. great project but the ceo really got outboxed by that uhnw.

really shouldnt be listed anymore imo - the inside baseball on that one would make your head spin

as for silver and gold picks.. tks. i think mma/rdm may prove v interesting if they can prove up the near surface thesis. its a natural for block caving later but thats a big lift/ takeover or jv required. but if they can prove up near surface entry model... game changer

bml for me is still what I said 3 years ago. i dont think its going to be more than what it is. But what it is can be v good in an Aussie context

financially the combination of lead and silver in the proportions BML proposes to produce would equate to it being almost like a gold revenue stream from an income volatility standpoint. they could hedge a portion of the lead - which has low alpha anyway = allow the silver to float - where ivr and svl will have to hedge silver to remove the ops negative cashflow risk (personally i suspect both are more likely to end up as takeovers)

whether theyll do so is another question - bc offtaker smelters will always try to take the silver fraction

still - for now - thats several bridges further down the line and it remains simply a beta market play unless they start recruiting better market participation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $68.47K 556.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 200908 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 21123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 132080
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.