ADO 9.52% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

appreciate the detailed measured response Art... sitting around...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    appreciate the detailed measured response Art...

sitting around doing nothing is pretty much the definition of being ineffective no ? there have been numerous posts saying management are doing nothing but i wont go back to those i'm pretty much done on this subject and as i have said many times.. i do not believe management have done everything perfectly but the incessant complaining about management with total disregard for unforeseen last minute changes to COVID test regulations globally (due to inferior tests given EUA that now are being outed) etc is mind blowing ... its myopic .. its just looking at what has not been achieved while discounting what the hurdles were and were they controllable or not.. from what i know most of the hurdles where not foreseeable.. the marketing side of it yes i cannot disagree its been poor..

Anyway.. i have just turned the record off ... needle was about to wear right through the vinyl .. and i really don't want to hear what that sounds like

Management got us to this point and have appointed key personnel (thanks to some vocal shareholders) in the areas they think they need/lack specific expertise.. this has only just taken place.. at least give them some months to see what the new team can do.. no ? or do we just keep bashing while we wait ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $23.99K 1.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 603021 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 976072 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 745307
Last updated 14.26pm 06/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.