CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

thanks a lot don

1. 231 Posts.
    well all hopes are just about gone DON. I read this morning marketwatch .com gave the best ceo of the year to TESLA's Elon Musk,by the way i never heard of him.
    Well don,i vote to give you the worst ceo of the year simply because i dont think you have any idea of running a coal company.I cannot blame any one but myself on this one don cause i should have dug deeper into your credentials to see exactly what you did for BHP in south africa for 15 years,by the results of your achievements you might as well have been the cleaner cause you sure managed to clean a lot of us out of our savings.I paid .79 cents per share don and now .02,almost worth zilch!!!and i have put a lot more money into this than you have,only that you sit pritty on your annual numeration without what seems not a care in the world about us getting wiped out.You could at least pop your head out and give us an idea of which way this snake of a company is heading but then again don't bother,the share price tells it all.
    I have learnt a very expensive and life changing lesson don and am lucky that i am married to a very forgiving woman.
    One thing that really bothers me on a daily basis is

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT MR DON TURVEY?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.