GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

The 12 SHORT days of Christmas, page-63

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Daytr,

I think that is exactly what happened if by Santa you mean the gold miners and the Grinch you mean the US federal government. Later today the US federal government are selling more bonds.

"Intermediate-dated debt weakened on Monday afternoon as investors prepared for a $US35 billion sale of five-year notes on Tuesday and $US29 billion in seven-year notes on Wednesday. Short and intermediate-dated bonds are most sensitive to interest rate increases, with liquidity also expected to decline this week due to the Christmas holiday."

This can explain why the DOW JONES has carried on shooting for the moon. However, I think this is not said enough that the stock market is not a good picture of health for the economy. It can be just as useless as a boob job when the person has a terminal illness. Yeah it looks good and your buddies will want to feel but you still going to have fundamental problems when the time comes.

Heres the reference:

http://www.copyright link/p/markets/five_year_us_bonds_ease_ahead_of_fJcRGVPYV5pG1nsKhAnH1M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.