You live in your own little demented world, don't you. According...

1. 1,452 Posts.
    You live in your own little demented world, don't you.

According to you, no one should quote Gandhi unless they are Hindu.

No one should quote Hitler unless they are a Nazi.

No one should quote Neil Armstrong unless they are an astronaut. etc, etc, etc.

Just accept you've been caught out once more and you've been slapped. You thought I'd been suspended and couldn't make a response to your lies. You really are a sad little man and once more I've "schooled" you thoroughly. Bent you over the desk & given you the thorough thrashing that you deserve. I still hope you learnt from this experience that those who tell lies, will always be shown to be immoral trash.

Talk all the trash & rubbish you like. I can't be bothered responding to the likes of you.

The problem is, I wouldn't have any dealings with most of you in real life. I certainly wouldn't invite any of you into my house. But that's exactly what I do every time I post on here. Bring liars & trash into my house. That's why I stopped posting. So stop telling lies. Stop spreading your false doctrine of the trinity. Stop being so hate filled & bitter. Most of all stop quoting from the scriptures as you are an unfit individual to be reading from them.

Isn't it written that God hates the telling of lies.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.