AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"Tenders for earthworks, civils and structural works are being...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    "Tenders for earthworks, civils and structural works are being assessed." Excerpt from the Q4 Report.
    That's pleasing to see and was one of my concerns and I missed this line in the Report.

You can't pour structural concrete without the site being prepared first. The awarding of the earthworks tender would be on the critical path. Nothing stopping the earthworks starting even without the finance. If we include the tailings dam, I would guess that the earthworks cost would be approximately $4 million and we could draw down from our cash position for this work. Gives us some "breathing space" while the ongoing finance saga continues.

"Negotiation on other transactions such as easements for utilities, infrastructures and dedicated mine traffic are expected to close within the current quarter." Excerpt from the Q4 Report.

First time for this news and if AVB have only recently started this process then I can't see this being finalised this quarter. The easement route is needed for the power line, water pipe etc. Until the easement route is known you can't even commence the design work for the utilities. The "mapping" of the easement will involve the government and we all know how fast governments work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.