SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

tier 1 jurisdictions value add...IMHO is a bit of BS I know many...

1. 12,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1757
    tier 1 jurisdictions value add...IMHO is a bit of BS I know many ASX investors think Aussie is #1 safe and deserves much higher values for say a large deposit of silver in the ground ..which is fine I hold RDM with its MMA 50% position .. but how many of these Silver discoveries have become successive operations in Aus ?? I recall the days of CCU , AYN , BOK .. I've been a SILVER Bull since 2003 ...getting others invested in Silver Bullion well over 80,000oz purchased and most are still held today..(have been much better investment than many ASX SILVER stocks over that time)

In my humble opinion, the operational processes of many South American and African jurisdictions seem more appealing to me..as the numbers stack up..watch so many Aus based development projects just stall and go no-where..

my only real SILVER stock with the mostly upside from silver---(I know you won't like but that's fine)

be interested in want you see as a Better investment going forward in the same market cap range ..

APM : TSX my Silver/Gold producer stock - That could do very well if Silver/Gold/Tin continues to head higher ..is lacking in major resources but APM mgmt are open to adding project if they make sense and do have exploration upside

Mktcap- C$145Mill. (est C$20-30mill + more cash than debt)
    P/E = 3-4
    Founder/CEO hold 52% of the shares -
    https://andeanpm.com/people-governance/#bolivian-leadership
    Strong line-up in mgmt & board + large skilled staff numbers(unlike most ASX explorers/developer that many times have couple full-time workers and mix of part-timers and contractors )

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6127/6127477-b4c9aa4d0e965d87c31b25e60e849ba2.jpg

recent ann..Q4 2023 and Full Year 2023(I like companies like APM that don't sit on their hands and hope for metal prices to bring success like we see from many on the ASX)

"In just twelve months, we have significantly advanced our growth strategy and taken meaningful steps to reposition the Company," said Alberto Morales, Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "In 2023, San Bartolomé successfully transitioned to an oxide processor focused on increasing cash flow generation.

Last year we acquired Golden Queen, providing geographical diversification and adding a producing gold and silver mine with expected upside opportunities. With the addition of a second producing asset, we are poised to substantially increase our gold and silver production, while increasing our operating cash flow."Mr. Morales continued, "While our team achieved significant milestones in 2023, we are just beginning to reap the rewards of our efforts.

At Golden Queen, our focus is on optimizing mine operations, implementing a new mine plan, driving cost efficiencies, and delivering positive exploration results. Meanwhile, at San Bartolomé, our goal is to improve operating cash flow following the completion and commissioning of our FDF processing facility. As we think about 2024, our focus will be on streamlining and enhancing our operations in Bolivia and the United States while actively seeking additional acquisitions to sustain and accelerate our growth."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.