XSO 0.12% 2,976.3 s&p/asx small ordinaries

EMC is starting to enjoy it's inevitable re-rate. I think this...

1. 2,167 Posts.
    EMC is starting to enjoy it's inevitable re-rate. I think this is only the beginning, this thing has bags in it from these levels I would say.

@paddington bear are you still holding HZR? I hope so! Are you taking your oppies? They're a free kick if I ever saw one! I'm guessing when they list it will be at around 10c+ with time premium. Not bad, instant 10bags!

I think both of these are still yet to make their big moves for 2016, the moves that will really get the market talking imo. Both should provide plenty of news flow throughout the year, including many catalysts.

ALC announcement was a little down played in my opinion, the words "major contract" were in there, but didn't stand out by any means! No figures attached to the contract didn't help but there's reason for that I guess. These down played ann's seem to provide enough info for those that are long term, tight hands to see the clues and load up, without filling the register full of short termers who will sell in a heartbeat if they were to be too rampy early on. Still very bullish, only been re-listed for a month, RAP and EMC churned for a while before awakening, I expect this will do the same.

Who's been watching SMN close lately? thoughts on that attempt at $2 again yesterday, rejected? Going back for another crack we reckon? I don't hold SMN anymore, but still love the company and still bullish on it's future, both company itself and SP wise. I think if it has another run at $2 and can crack it, then it could move very quickly beyond there. Keen to hear thoughts on this one as I haven't watched it as close since exiting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.