XSO 0.32% 3,011.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

XJO HOURLY ... Further to my posting on the 31st ......

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    XJO HOURLY ... Further to my posting on the 31st ... https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/72169594/single ... , and since PB mentioned the (very S/T)Hourly was coming into some suppt the next(down day) morning I thought I would throw in my chart' now updated to take in the EOW data.

Short_Term HOURLY CHART ... That Up-Trend is still very much in tack. In addition, we again have (numerous) closes above my S/T Fib range 2.618% extension(Road_Map), and with Friday's bounce coming from the 2nd test of 2.0% Fib, the probabilities increase for this to reach its full potential of this timeframe(for me that's ~7850 or even as high as 7975) B4 we see any significant correction start.

XJO_Hourly close_up_020224.png
    XJO_Hourly close_up_BIRDS_020224.png
    XJO_Hourly close_up_MACD_020224.png

Now have a look a look at the L/T HOURLY CHART ... for further evidence of continued UPTREND. Since the Nov.'23 low its still trending beautifully within its uptrend channel. Thur.'s low was right at the mid-point of that trend. The previous pullback low was also suppted there.

XJO_Hourly_020224.png

So, in SUMMARY ... we have the S/T Hourly, L/T Hourly, Daily, Weekly and (significantly) the Monthly all in strong uptrends. Very Hard to LIQUIDATE here on Technicals but equally hard to say BUY here on questionable Fundaments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.