XSO 0.32% 3,011.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi @paddington bear ... That chart, or more its location,...

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Hi @paddington bear ... That chart, or more its location, reminds me of a one Mr Ian Sykes. I'm sure you remember him from way back(pre-1987 crash ... and the old SPI Futures charts of his). Told this story here b4 ... For those here who don't know he was an entrepreneur, long-term BEAR on our markets, but also a chartist(point n figure one), who reported to have lost $18mil fighting the 1983-87 bull run. He was interviewed, by ABCTV, at his home just after the Black Monday 1987 Crash in the US markets. He showed, on his 3 x 1 Pt n Fig of the SPI chart, located all around the walls in his upstairs office. He (well, the ABC) then took the viewers downstairs where he had the continuation of that chart to highlight the magnitude of the fall in that scale(3 x 1 PTFig) to show where the GAP down in the SPI started here in OZ the day after and continued SOUTH.

PB, hope we don't see such a similar chart from you in the near to future.

So much for my(our) S/T Hourly Chart Uptrend channel; is this breakdown actually going to be a breakdown and if so how to where? or is it just yet another (ST) Bear trap? Oh, the dilemmas of Short_Term trading(or decision making)!

XJO_Hourly close_up_050224.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.