XSO 0.71% 3,032.9 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Anyone watching(or a buyer) 29M ... Local Copper n Zinc...

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    Anyone watching(or a buyer) 29M ... Local Copper n Zinc producer? I have found the trading activity interesting, especially since Australian Super(JP Morgan) started buying up big at the beginning of the month(whilst the SP was still falling). The really interesting question is who has been the big buyer at the most recent lows(could be the same?).

29M have had a horror period over the last 18months(see summary of Annual Report below) and we know Base metals, more particularly Copper and Zinc, had a swift decline(62%) after the Bull run out of the 2020L to the April/May '22H but have been stablizing since May '23 and now look a little more bullish again(Copper broke out of its triangular consolidation pattern recently and we could have a R.HnS in play in the shorter-term).

HC_29M_260224_2023Overview.png
    HC_29M_260224_2023Overview2.png
    Copper Chart ...

HC_29M_Copper_260224_wkly.png

Anyway, from a TA perspective, 29M I think is showing signs of "catching up" with the Copper n Zinc trends (having been out of kilter since May '23). Weekly is looking promising, albeit signals are too early to be convincing, but you can see both the price of Copper and Zinc have stablized albeit trading in very narrow range.

HC_29M_260224_Wkly.png

29M Daily Chart ... Bouncing off its 21 month Channel downtrend and the SSTO/RSI bouncing from overbought zones and now above their Buy levels.

HC_29M_260224_Dly.png

On the "Close_Up" Daily ... Note the volume activities going into the 18.5c Low and then coming out of it!

HC_29M_260224_DlyCU.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.