XSO 0.32% 3,011.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Great observations daveironore, but I don't rely on one chart...

1. 8,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    Great observations daveironore, but I don't rely on one chart from one source. I use a few from different sources to build a narrative to form a strong view (weakly held), to see where the overall market may be heading, and then follow that up with fundalmental views.

Eg.........despite all the talk of supply/demand imbalances causing inflation, I think we will follow the 70's example, but this time much bigger. In the 70's it was demographics, the baby boomer generation with it's insatiable demand of all the mod cons, cars, luxuries that drove inflation. Not just in absolute numbers of boomers, but also the big ratio of boomers to the existing older population. The oldies, with their factories, mines and so on couldn't keep up.

This time around it will be the 6 Billion folk of the Eastern world wanting the same. And look at the ratios again. 6 Billion hopeful folk against only 1 Billion, or so, Westerners who are getting older with those baby boomers now retiring........

How will their mines and mining skills , let alone their factories, of what is left of them, supply any demand?

Gonna be some fireworks coming soon...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.