XSO 0.32% 3,011.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

That' the trouble with your analysis............."take your...

1. 8,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    That' the trouble with your analysis............."take your pick'

I need FIRM action NOW....which is a breakout, that I have acted in real time on. Picked up SVL at .17,(amongst others) expect it to be up 20+% for me on open...........(your chart, displayed yesterday, is too late)

But whether your blue line or dotted red line comes into play, no-one knows, as it's in the future, and I can't act on that, as it has not happened yet. Get it, you need to trade or action your buys/sells in real time, not what maybe the case in the future. No one can do that.

But you chart is valid if you want to act and buy (long) at the neckline breakout at 28/29, which looks like it will be today/tomorrow, you can, but for me I'll be doubling up and adding more, using my gains so far, as an insurance policy for me to go BIG.

Look at the move July 2020....from .18 to 28..........

Why would you not expect that, and why would you want to miss out by over analysing.

In any case this looks like it will be a multi-year play so plenty of time yet as the first pull-back, according to past history is usually 3 months away from a major break, which we now have.........

I'm sure it was a credible news source on the 'Limit Up' in China, but I'll see if I can check (not that it really matters in the scheme of things)

Got Tin....................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.